Best Electronics Dealz

Best Electronics Deals is a place where you can find latest Electronics showcase, camera, photo & video, cell phones & accessories, car electronics, best buy electronics, amazon best sellers electronics and best tech deals site.

Double din car stereo upgraded

Double din car stereo upgraded; hey what's up guys grapefruit techniques back with another tech review today we're gonna be reviewing the TD YJ double din touch screen radio so let's just jump right in so to give some background you know I'm just really into cars I'm actually asctech not to say I'm a master at all things audio but you know I know my way around radio so this radio just seemed low-priced I have a kind of lower end beater car that I just had doubled in slot and I wanted something a little bit more modern it was a it's a 1996 vehicle.  


Double din car stereo upgraded

So as you can imagine the radio is probably pretty outdated so this reach this radio retails for 4699 you know it's quite low price for a double din radio and I wasn't honestly expecting much but actually you know for the price it did perform pretty well and so I actually purchased another one the one you see in front of me is actually my second one I purchased another one and it just worked really well so I'm going to install it in my friends beater car so I'm gonna zoom in on this so here's the radio just your standard double din. 

Read more: double din car stereo upgraded

If I can focus a little bit over here you can see that up top there's a microphone there's an on/off button you know song forward backwards a volume knob there's also a micro SD card there's an aux port reset button and USB port on other side smooth it is touchscreen over here on the back you have your standard plugs for your audio your camera video of course here are the the harness plug points over here on the left and you have your antenna here on the right and then GPS you will need a separate module for that and so just to you know. 


So you guys are aware like I said before this is a lower-end unit this won't perform the same as say a pioneer but you know pioneer you might be paying five times the price so you know you just kind of have to judge what you're looking for you know if you're driving a brand new let's say Acura or you know a BMW M W but you know if you're driving something very new maybe expensive you want you know something to match the speakers well this might not be it but if you have a lower-end vehicle and you don't want to break the wallet just to you know get better you know better amenities such as bluetooth this this will definitely fit the bill so let's talk about what this comes with this comes with of course the radio. 


double din head unit android

It also comes with the remote and the harnesses the manual is very simple to follow and most of the time the colors will line up though you know you should double check what these wire colors like in the manual correspond to and then what the wire colors on your harness to your vehicle will correspond to so to be clear these two harnesses go to the radio and then from this end you'll need to splice in or you know using Buck connectors or you know or if you solder it or if you use you know what's called weatherproof connectors more like banana connectors regardless this end from here on Ford will go to your vehicle you know all these radios come with a remote but honestly. 


I've never used it it's pretty useless if I be completely honest I don't see why you would use the remote unless you're driving and want listen to a radio and then you climbed out of your driver's seat and went to the you know to the back row and comes with your faceplate you may or may not need this depending on what - kit you buy unless you know if you guys don't know the you know of course the radios double din but if you want to smooth install clean install you're gonna definitely want to buy a dash kits just so you know any spaces around the edge will be covered up by the dash kit again you may or may not need this for me. 


double-din radio walmart

I actually did not need this but you know for you it might be different and it just simply it simply snaps in comes with steering wheel controls which I want to talk about so this basically on let me open it I'll show you what I'm talking about I've dealt with these before so here are the buttons just to you know you you can pick up phone calls you can you know you can switch you you can switch you know let's say the songs volume up volume down go to the menu and then let's say here you have the steering wheel the right side steering wheel basically this curvature over here would you know go up against the steering wheel and then this strap would go around and then that way you know just be in your right hand. 


While you're steering can do this this is yet one way to do it not a big fan of it my personal opinion you should spend a little bit more money and go with something like let me zoom in like the Metro access steering wheel control interface it's a lot more sleek and you get to maintain the controls that you have on your steering wheel that is if you have steering wheel buttons if you don't yes this little device will work fine but if you do have buttons on the steering wheel like my Jeep does and I you know want to maintain those buttons then you should use something like this or you know packed like piei see they make they make one two they're pretty okay pretty fairly easy to wire in you just need to be careful slow down and you know I recommend. 


double din radio with navigation

If you do want to install these steering wheel control interfaces that you do it at the same time you're installing your radio just will make things easier when you're splicing and whatnot crimping it comes with a backup great backup camera it's pretty good it's pretty standard it has these infrared LEDs that you know help light up and give you night vision it comes with of course the harness you know depending on the length of your vehicle for your average like sedan you know midsize some full-size might not do the job for your average sedans it will be long enough for you know SUVs even small ones you know it might be it might actually most likely will be too small for my Jeep personally I had to get some extension camera what's call video cable yes. 


So you'll need that it also comes with over here comes with electrical tape not sure what they want you to do with it you know if you know me I'm not big fan of using electrical tape and some of these installs they get really you know mushy and gross and sticky right I like to use proper you know soldered connections that are shrink wrapped I don't really like using electrical tape they come with it it's your standard electrical tape nothing to you know shout about but they do come with it it also comes with a trim installation tool which is useful for those of you cave people that like to use a metal screwdriver and pry up trim panels that's not good to do use this it's cheap it comes with it that's nice these little side panels over here are for mounting to your vehicles was it to your vehicles you know your dash setup right so it comes with a lot of different slots. 


best double din head unit for android

It's fairly Universal it works for me depending on what you use like my my jeeps radio came with these I guess these sort of like brackets right that fit the radio I didn't have to use these it also comes with operation manual of course I forgot to mention right over here it does come with the hardware to mount those brackets so that's pretty nice so going back to the radio itself it's a pretty good unit the case is made of plastic and then the back of the case is made of some sort of zinc metal it's not aluminum it's non-magnetic but judging from the way it's cast I'm willing to bet that this is like some sort of zinc alloy so you know it's definitely not designed to be thrown 100 yards those have a 15 amp fuse here though it really should not need 15 amps maybe 5 amp fuse. 


I would honestly put a 5 amp fuse in here this the bass quality you know obviously it's largely dependent on your subwoofers but you know a certain units depending on you know their amplifier setup you know will differ it has pretty decent bass you can modify you know the equalizer levels it's pretty decent but it's definitely not you know it's not the best of the best but like I said before this is like more of a budget unit if you want put into let's say a beater car it's just a really really good price and I forgot to mention down here there are there are these pin outs so for the pin connectors over here it just tells you what they do so that's definitely quite useful. 


pioneer avh4200nex

I don't know about the functionality of the GPS unit I I honestly don't think for such a you know low price unit you really should buy a GPS module but you know to each their own you could I don't but this is not capable of displaying navigation so not sure why they would have GPS module maybe that's for you know linking up with your phone not exactly sure but you know overall I do give this five stars if if you use it for what's intended for and that is a 10 today a low cost head you know if you were to compare this to say like I said a pioneer or Alpine yes it would rate like one star but for its price point for its price bracket what the other competitors offer it's definitely a five star so you know overall I do recommend you guys give this a try.  


best double din head unit for sound quality

I haven't had any problems with it so far I've owned this I've owned the first one for roughly a month and a half now and it's just done very very well present I haven't had any issues no flicking screen no dead pixels or anything overall just performed very very well so you know like I said overall five stars give it a try this has been another grapefruit technique tech review thanks for listening in and you guys have a nice day right. 

Read Next: Best Electronics Dealz

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know

Post Top Ad