Best Electronics Dealz

Best Electronics Deals is a place where you can find latest Electronics showcase, camera, photo & video, cell phones & accessories, car electronics, best buy electronics, amazon best sellers electronics and best tech deals site.

Dual Electronics BP1204 12

Dual Electronics BP1204 12; so we have here rs1 miller driving a jdms Beamer and we have we're going to a quick review here of the dual BP one two oh four masters and everyone tends to hate on any YouTube forum or condominium that's sick yeah so on what were your first impressions on us sir looks fantastic you know great maybe you should tell me what you've done vehicle I suppose I could actually take you seriously Java Oh five RS 1tc turbocharged ray suspension full exhaust system a lot of pubes in the backseat so what we got powering it is all you want lift it up again special there special.  

Dual Electronics BP1204 12

There now that pretty much the amp back there is dr turn the boss are a 150 hundred all that other cool about 750 RMS F 4 ohms which is what you need to run the duel because it is a 4 ohm box it's got lights on you can plug up the sound if you want we're going to try to play some music see if you guys can hear it but we'll say 90s the Wrights offers just a couple hours yep I got a phone call won't up Hollywood stop it was on my buddy ray back at school hey so yeah so that's kind of what it sounds like that really wasn't that full valium because I don't really need oh we didn't clean that wax poor house obviously my section of the wax. 

dual electronics 12 inch subwoofer

So was that - I suck at waxing today um Wow look how filthy that is up there you can just see all the smudge look all the feet prints yeah I mean ah anyways um so yeah so a lot of people say the system is pretty shitty cuz you know it's only like 150 bucks shut up shut up no it's not like 150 bucks and you can get at Best Buy or anyways online it's not a sundown audio or a Rockford or some like that um quite honestly it does the job.  

dual bp1204

It is not the cleanest cleanest sounding sub ever compared to my rock for f pl-110 over there it's not as clean however it hits very low and if you do it just right it'll sound actually quite good so for a beginner based system it's amazing you just have to get an amp that works for it you've got to have at least six hundred RMS of four ohms so it has to be an amp that can actually run at forum not just a max of 2 ohms so make sure you do your research um other than that I'm pretty happy with it. 

dual subwoofer

It looks pretty cool it's got lights on it so at night looks pretty ticked pretty spectacular pretty spectacular and yeah a cover from this guy just means a lot because obviously he knows everything about audio swag swag swag swag err by frozen fours swag for it's my first one so yeah that's me I'm a DJ froze up rs1 Miller Miller Miller iris why my pad my bed to underscore our yeah you know you know you can catch them the streets rolling alright 90s Beemer soon i will be having one of the same or or if I can stick yeah maja bike or something or maybe Kawasaki Anna yeah this Frozone out um swag.

Read Next: Double din car stereo upgraded | CAR ELECTRONICS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know

Post Top Ad