Best Electronics Dealz

Best Electronics Deals is a place where you can find latest Electronics showcase, camera, photo & video, cell phones & accessories, car electronics, best buy electronics, amazon best sellers electronics and best tech deals site.

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Unboxing & Setup today we're going to be unboxing the stereo Xbox one headset adapter as you can see here we're also going to be setting it up using creative soundblaster headset today and get it running on Xbox one using this controller and a headset that if I try to put on the screen doesn't fit well so let's go ahead and get started first off I think we need the credit card knife that's the wrong way kind of menacing don't you think knife done I think it looks crazy I'll link this in the description.  


So basically what we're gonna do here is first off cut this down at the bottom by the way please keep in mind I'm still learning here and it looks like this just lifts straight up now to show the the headset adapter so hopefully that folks is well for you guys and yeah here we are the headset adapter itself a really small piece of basically hardware here that just is pretty easy to do but that's it there's probably some instructions or something if we pull this up yep. 

Read more: Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Unboxing & Setup

There is this is actually something really cool so what we've got here is if your headset doesn't have the correct jack size it goes from the smaller Xbox one I think this is a 1.5 to a 3.5 that goes into here however we don't have that additionally we also have a USB to microUSB and I don't know why this exists I honestly don't know why this USB cable is included into this but maybe the instruction guides which are right here will tell me it looks like we've got this little quick set-up guide as well as a bigger set-up guide. 


So let's go ahead and actually just do this live and see if it'll work here so I framed up a little bit and here we have our headset adapter here we've got our controller and here we've got our headset which as you can see does have a microphone attached to it and it goes into this headphone jack which just so happens to fit perfectly into that if yours doesn't it does again have this adapter from the smaller this is what we use on the Xbox 360 to a bigger size right like that however we don't need. 


That because this works this also something you want to keep in mind here is both the headset and the microphone through this one cable if your headset doesn't have that you're going to need a splitter that has two female inputs and one male output it's pretty much exactly like this except it's two of these and one male output and yeah but let's go ahead and do this it's very simple to setup all you got to do is take plug this into this right like that boom and then take this and plug it into the controller now we'll go ahead and start up the Xbox and see if this is running.  


I will meet you guys with the webcam back on top of the computer I'm recording this with the webcam isn't that a little weird but it's setup now we can mute we can you know change all this stuff what are even these buttons right here looks like we've got a maybe party button and another button I don't know what these two will do we'll figure that out anyway let's go ahead and get this set up and I'll meet you guys back on the computer in the chair basically so here we are we are have our Xbox started up and we've got some halo going. 


I can hear it through the headset so the headsets already picking up game audio again all it needs to do is go through this now as you can see we do have an update here and when I move my controller I'm getting this weird buzzing sound we'll see if this update fixes this this is a controller update and yeah so we need to connect this via USB apparently and I would almost bet money right that that is why so this is our box which as you can see is that and that in it. 


I would almost bet money that is why this is included because this does need to update and it comes with this which is guess what what the cable you need to to plug into your Xbox is so let me go ahead and do that real quick and it's very short I mean a very short cable there literally you're seeing the entire cable but basically all you do is plug that in there obviously and then plug the other end into the Xbox and it'll update so I'll meet you guys once I plug this in so this is plugged in and my arm is up like this because well I can't reach the the USB while holding the controller back so I have to hold it up this as you can see is 0% 1%. 


I'll meet you guys when we've hit a hundred percent also I do this notice this and I want to mention it it does say control our plane progress don't move the controller and make sure the USB cable and headset okay so it wants the headset to be installed it is updating the headset driver in addition to updating the controller so keep that in mind as well and as you can see here 33 percent 66 oh it's almost done I'll meet you guys 199 100 I'll come on don't just leave me hanging at 99 like this there you go controller updated can do you want to update another controller no I do not it just have this controller that I want to update let's go ahead and exit and there. 


We go now let me unplug this okay so now we have updated everything and we are in halo Master Chief collection and I don't hear so as I said before when I move the controller I heard a buzzing sound I don't hear that anymore so that was most definitely fixed by the update now I do want to talk about what these are so apparently these buttons this mutes gameplay volume or you know like changes gameplay volume for a second. 


So that's game play volume up and that's people volume up and I guess so we click this one and then go down yep that turns down game volume hit this one turn this down that turns down people turn it back up hit this turn game volume back up all coming through the headset this is really cool this is literally all in one right now I'm hearing both game audio and people talking if there were people they would be there. 


I promise all in one here we additionally have this which is the mute button in the center and then in addition to that my headset has a mute on it as well as a volume control so there's a lot of control if you have a good a decent headset with this but yeah there you guys have it that is unboxing the Xbox one stereo headset adapter and getting it installed and ready on your Xbox one pretty simple stuff again I do want to mention you might need a female-to-male.  


I like headset splitter if you have a multiple input and you do I will link that in the description down below I will also be doing at zoria on how to use these bad boys the ath em 50s on on this channel I'll be doing tutorial on how to use the with the Xbox so uh stay tuned for that but you will need this headset adapter so you might as well go and pick that up anyway guys thanks for watching hope you enjoyed helped me enjoy the first episode of than a king show or not first episode I'm recording this before I record anything else but I don't think this will be the first episode anyway guys thanks for watching hope you enjoyed I'm Nick King and I'm out guys pace.


Read Next: List of best electronics dealz

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know

Post Top Ad