Best Electronics Dealz

Best Electronics Deals is a place where you can find latest Electronics showcase, camera, photo & video, cell phones & accessories, car electronics, best buy electronics, amazon best sellers electronics and best tech deals site.

LG CM4590 XBOOM

Let's go down everybody Rob here aka Tripp 23:23 with my sidekick Isiah Cruz Carter that's my grandson but you know how the other video before this is gonna be a sony sound bar that I bought that I really didn't like 320 watts and one bad thing about it is the sound bar sat right here in front of the TV you needed two remote controls for the sound bar cause it wouldn't plug in with the aux cable it would only plug in with the HDMI and an optical cable


LG CM4590 XBOOM

But if it was sitting to higher the TV remote wouldn't work because the sensors in this area and if you put it behind it the sound bar sensor wouldn't work okay not only that my honey likes cleaning listen sir videos really loud so hence the LG X boom that I replaced the other thing for the LG X boom 700 watts sound sync Bluetooth and it has an aux port so let me unbox this for you right here okay if you can see what we had previous what the LT leasing this is just a computer setup but it sounds amazing and believe it or not. 


I got that for like 15 bucks and a resale shop years ago and it still sounds really good we haven't hooked up into the ops part of the TV with just a little one what is it 1/4 inch 1/8 inch outlet jam right here and this is what's plugged in with and we have one speaker on this side behind the TV and one speaker on this side behind the TV and the subwoofer was just on the side and it sounds amazing now the Sony one was crystal clear and if you have a little studio apartment or a little apartment it would be good for you but we have a whole house with template ceilings where it really didn't make that much difference so I got my CM Katy little survivalist night. 


LG xboom

So you can check out my review on that but that's what I'm going to cut it open with I carry this with me and everywhere I go this is the Sony I mean the LG X but this is right here that we're unboxing right now okay right off the top they're strapped in here so you see the remote control right here there's the remote control here's the cable for it one cable the battery server will control now here's gonna be the center this is probably the stereo system right here and check it out this is the stereo system the head unit of it watch XM here's one speaker right here. 

Read more: LG CM4590 XBOOM


This is the sub woofer and here's the two bookshelf speakers right here those are all strapped together one by one move to the side okay so this is unboxing one this has the two speaker outputs on it dual USB input also I don't know why I got a dual USB input on it see dual USB input multi Bluetooth base blast okay the back side of it what we have here for FM antenna so it does have an am/fm left and right inputs if you want inputs and here's the sub woofer input and the left and right speaker inputs right here okay here's the auxilary that we're gonna have to use right here. 


LG xboom cm4360

Because this is where we're gonna plug the TV into after all okay here is the subwoofer for it right here no don't touch it it's okay don't touch it by see MKT really good my review on it Lucy what supply what move this way okay here is the sub woofer of the LG speaker this is a sub woofer of it and it actually has a special wire for the subwoofer itself they got a special input in the back of the stereo also so some wolf right now is going to go where the other stereo was which is right here okay now these are gonna be the t bookshelf speakers right here see MKT survivalists check out my review on it I actually had somebody custom make that little leather strap that holds it. 


Okay here at one speaker that little subwoofer is actually bigger than what I expected it to be all right here's the bookshelf speakers right here here's the bookshelf speakers right here these are beautiful that sub woofer looks better than what I thought now what we normally had was just the stereo speakers behind the TV is normally where we had it every time I get something I buy it from the blue t-shirt place and I I do buy the extended warranty because I am a youtuber and the cameras I go through cameras crazy. 


LG cm4550

So I did buy this from the blue t-shirt place and it was $179 and that Sony surround sound was 300 well 279 with the insurance was 339 so this the other bookshelf speaker right here this is pretty self-explanatory hooking up all the wires are behind them all the wires are behind them pretty self-explanatory right here woofer left and right alright so the speaker is a little bit clearer than I thought so there's the setup right there but you see one speaker is off to the back facing one way I probably got to put a little piece of rubber underneath there. 


Because it does wobble a little bit okay the other speaker is on the other side this way and since sub base camp me face anyways there's a sub base right there with the tower now you're thinking why is the tower back there because we're gonna use it for the TV for the YouTube so I have it programmed already there's and also the speaker chords they give you our micro short I do like that that has a fan in the back but those speaker chords are micro short and there's actually an aux 2 in so you could plug RCA chords into it that way also but this right here I have the thing on top of the sub woofer so we'll try it there and if not. 


LG xboom go

I'll put it on the other side facing the other way so everything's all in one area what I'm looking for is the TV room or mate now alright so right now we're gonna try to sound that with tray of 23:23 there okay so see it's really loud but the stereo don't sound really loud so let's see what we got the stereo on this is a stereo it's an ox 100 mile 30 so but there's nothing real music answer let me lower this volume down and let's try a video with me talking three-two-three subscribe like and share today working on the tanks downstairs and I wanted to show you this we got this little flick us. 


Thomas for 255 and actually I rigged a LED light for this side just to constantly be like we'll see how that works out but it does light up this side but you'll see all the algae growth although everything is a big one does it stink because that LED light that LED light right there that LED light causes so much else okay so it does go is loud but I can't you're paid off somebody else's music so I'm a lower this down and put a music video and then I'll let you know how it sounds these things are huge also they got the RCA input so I may put the RCA inputs and then. 


LG xboom pk7

We'll go from there all right so I'm finishing up this video this LG X boom is awesome if you're if you're doing a I don't think that I think the Sony sound bar was crystal clear if you want like the studio thing we more or less really kind of don't watch TV we kind of believe the music videos playing around the house so this sony eggs are not sacrificing its own this LG X move does sound amazing it does it comes with limited speaker wires so you will need more speaker wire right now we got one little speaker on the side there one little speaker down here I don't know if they're magnetically shielded speakers if they are magnetically shielded. 


I would have left them right here but if you're dealing with the nine magnetically shielded speaker that's where you get the purple in the corners right here so for right now this is where the subwoofers that behind the TV with the stereo or a moment now that here is it does come with a remote control and when you turn it on it's this simple little F right here was we're not enough right there where's the effort that f.f this.f switches it between what you what you're using it for it is a stereo so you can it does have come with a wire and then there's a sub woofer there which is really amazing and here's another thing I didn't know hey look it is who still has C the players. 


LG cm4360

I know people still use CD players so they closed up runner on base button I went in that standard because that base is crazy base all right so this is 700 watts RMS and it sounds way better than the Sony surround sound music wise I do have to get those standing up like I said winter on the side of the TV sideways they actually do sound pretty good but on the floor they don't sound as good so I probably am gonna make my own speaker stand for them and stand them off behind the TV kind of angled a little out that way and a little out that way so music wise base wise you want something for your apartment or just for your regular house. 


They do sound amazing for it's only 179 dollars that is what what is phenomenal so if you want to hear it you go to the store they plug it in for you and then you we put our music really loud in there we wanted to hear what we ended here either way thanks for watching subscribe like and share let's go down everybody this is Rob and my honey we're actually this is this videos gonna be put in both to him for the Sony surround sound and for the LG Expo we had both when we tried both Lamar we had a t just a TCL Roku I'm that big and high high high definition grandeur this is a GoPro but I don't shoot a 4k student to play 7k so what what it was. 


I wanted something louder for the TV we have the we had an L tech LT Clancy Deltic leasing computer so gopher surround sound system hooked up to the TV for so long and I just wanted something better because my wife likes listening to music videos when she's around the house and nobody's there so we bought the Sony surround sound now the Sony surround sound was good if you were just gonna sit in front of the TV and kind of watch something on the TV it had a Bluetooth compatible compatibility although we needed two different remotes to use that the Sony and it was no ifs ands or buts we needed to differ emotes and if you put the the soundbar in front of the TV. 


It'll block the reception for the TV remote and if you put it behind the TV it abroad in reception for the soundbar remote but even if you put it as loud as it could be it was like kind of left me for a good studio apartment for like something small for a studio apartment so we took that back and they were trying to convince us and that was more expensive it was like 279 with taxes and insurance it was 339 so they were trying to convince him sustain was kind of a soundbar but we needed a more multi-purpose thing for the sound the music also now granted


We got 10-foot ceilings also not 8-foot ceiling sort of the sound bar might have been good for a smaller apartment with the eight-foot ceilings so we went with the LG X boom did you like the LG x pump the LG X when they were trying to tell us that it is not for kind of the TV it's only for like a stereo system it got an aux input and RCA jacks you know what that tells me it tells me that it can be used with the TV trailer like the sudden turn into sideways so we put it in the aux port it can also be bluetooth really easy turn on your Bluetooth or your phone and you're streaming your music right to that LG LED put this way so so with the LG and it has the extra bass. 


Which you really don't need to use the extra bass because it is pretty dang loud from our front room you hear really good in the kitchen so so I mean it's not pro audio we do have a coup stick and and some black widows in the basement that we rarely use anymore so we wanted something smaller for the upstairs so we are gonna stick with the LG X boom I did call and they say it can be put right next to the TV so there's gonna be two separate videos this can be put in for an LG X boom and the Sony sound bar surround sound so what do you think about them I think definitely this one that we have now Expo one perfect for the higher ceilings for the bigger spaces bass is really nice in it the sound is really good much better than the other okay what the Sony. 


I mean the Sony was crystal clear and if you're sitting in front of your seat just in front of your TV to watch it you do get this to do kind of effect but for us I mean we we're leaving right now Beauty and the Beast was on TV and it sound okay better than okay all right but they do give you like maybe I'll only three or four foot speaker wires so we do got to invest in some more speaker whereas we just set it up just so we can hear the difference between the two but we do got to get bigger speaker where I just said everything else up either.

Read Next: Best Electronics Dealz

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know

Post Top Ad