Best Electronics Dealz

Best Electronics Deals is a place where you can find latest Electronics showcase, camera, photo & video, cell phones & accessories, car electronics, best buy electronics, amazon best sellers electronics and best tech deals site.

Bose SoundSport

Hi there this is Frankie tan and this video we'll be doing the unboxing and review for this Bose sound sports free gear box and these are similar to eight ports as you can see these directly plug into your hearers and again a this is a Bose product the pricing is slightly on the premium side it's about two hundred fifty dollars in US and in India I checked Amazon and it's about nineteen thousand rupees so let's quickly open this up and let's check it out


Bose SoundSport Free Review

If you recall last year I had tested he would learn the Samsung icons but the problem with that one was that battery life was just not that good but both claims that this one is better off in terms of battery life they claimed about five hours with this one and this is also a charging dot we'll have a look at that and see the packaging again is a little bit premium as you can see as expected with those so gives you basic information over here and it opens like this so these are the earbuds looks like that. 

Read More: Bose Sound Sport Free Review


This is what it s curious what it is the law of paperwork actually and this bunch of guides and stuff and even a manual as you can see lot of people worked on this keep that to the side and looks like this as a micro USB cable that will be used for charging the silicon the extra gear tabs also they are giving a small size it says and this is the large size so you're getting two of them so let's just place this on the side so this is the product itself comes in just let me just remove this so just comes like this and it just says bow so again let me zoom in to give you an idea and you press this and this reveals so looks like it's blinking. 


bose soundsport free 2

So charge Addison it's slightly on the bigger side if you look at it and we also have a couple of buttons over here plus minus and it has the post branding over here and here also we have a button so what I'll do is I'll just pay this off with the smartphone and I'm use it for a couple of days and in the later part of the video give you my impressions about these so guys I've used this a Bose sound sports free for over a week and I have some very interesting observation and I was very surprised with some of the results and yes I double-checked it in multiple device. 


So I'll just divide this between pros and cons what I really liked about this and what are the things that I did not like and I'll also compare it with Apple earpods because I was using this one earlier I actually go out to morning walks and some jocks so for the last week I was using this but prior to this one I was using the airport so we'll do a comparison and the first thing is that it comes in this case and this is important because you charge it to add this one and we open this and we don't have any power switch so you just take it and plug it in here and if it's fair to your smartphone. 


bose soundsport free manual

It will detect and it gives a voice prompt also for example the moment you put it in it says like charged is 100 100 % and will start pairing automatically connecting to other devices that we have and it works actually very well in terms of connectivity and what I really liked about this one is in terms of comfort again we have both your phones are known for comfort and this is also very comfortable and it fits in here like this but one thing you will notice is that it just Chuck's out of you here like this and one thing is very peculiar with this one there right here. 


But is the master one because all the voice prompts that you get etc are from this white one and even when you take calls it only comes from the right one yes you can take voice calls and the quality is very good and talk about that later but let's first talk about how's the sound quality of this one Bose has tuned this one for extra bass so if the base is a little bit more pumpy on this and I feel that's okay because this is designed for active wear when you're jogging running cetera and that extra base does certainly help and overall and some quality is very good like Bose



But again I've also used other Bose headphones for example I use the boys QC 35 etc but the bass is certainly more pronounced on this one compared to other Bose products that I have fused so again be aware of that if you like that extra piece you'll like it but again if you don't like that then you might not like the sound signature now another thing that I like is that you'll notice that if you wear this you might assume that because of its design is going to completely block the sound that you have for example when you're talking if somebody is honking or somebody is walking around you you won't notice but that's not the case and that's a good thing in fact. 


bose soundsport free vs airpods

So it's not completely sound isolation that it does you are able to hear a slight a little bit of noise on the road when you are wearing this and that's good in my opinion because again some of the very cheap radio phones they go very deep into your ear this doesn't go that's actually looks like it's going deep into your but no it's just hanging over there so there's a little bit of sound that comes so yes if you keep the volume very low you will hear some sounds. 


But again at medium volume levels the performance is good and it's not like you're completely blocked from the environment and that's a good thing if you're walking outdoors now moving to the battery life for example as I have mentioned in the early part of the video I had also used the Samsung icons last year those are the wireless here but from Samson and the biggest problem with that one was the battery life luckily on this the battery life is actually very good just like the eight part if you have used it for to ask anyone if they'll never complain about the battery life that's the same thing with this one Bose claims about five hours of battery life with this one and yes I didn't completely continuously use it for five hours but yeah easily over four hours. 


Who will get with this one and the good thing is that this is the case but this is also having the battery backup and it can do two full charges with this one so if you just plug this in in this case as you can see the white lights glow and it is charging and it charges about twice using this case so in the battery life I was not worried at all with this one so the battery life is actually very good and you charge this case and chiming of this case is not super quick it takes around to ask to charge it completely so battery life is actually really good. 


You don't have to worry about the battery life but now coming the build quality here also I would say I was satisfied with the build quality build quality is very good it's solidly made the case quality is very good its plastic but the quality is very good so in terms of build quality also no problems comfort I've mentioned the comfort is good also another thing that I like about this one and many of the other what do you say I hear birds don't have that even 8 watts does not have that and that is water resistant this is IP certified so if you are just jogging outdoors and a little bit of rain is falling etc nothing will happen to this one so that is also a good thing and also now. 


bose soundsport wireless review

As I mentioned in my unboxing video let's talk about the right earbuds there are some buttons on this actually three buttons on this top and the bottom are for volume but you also have a center button and using that you can take calls when you get with this one but only the right your bud works when you are taking calls and another thing is that if you're using it with a Google smartphone the center button if you hold it for some time the Google assistant of ours and if you're using it on an iPhone Siri fatso wise assistant functionality is also given and that work move to the left gear but we also have a button on this one a single button but when you press this it just moves from one device to another device let's say you have played this one with four different smartphones. 


So if you just keep pressing this it just moves from one device to other device and it if I recall I don't exactly recall it can save up to seven devices so you can quickly switch between them so these are the good things about this one now let's move to some of the things that might be a deal-breaker and the first thing is the size it is really big for example this is the Apple earpods and as you can see it's more than twice in terms of size of this one and this can be a big factor when you're going for morning walks in chalking the simply just do big in my opinion and yes even when you wear this one like this it's a personal opinion but it just juts out too much like this you might be comfortable with this one but again it is not very discreet in my Frank opinion. 


So that is one thing that I immediately noticed and this is very strange as I have told you I checked it multiple times and when I was using it every day before the morning walks for the last one week and I found this very strange that the left here but sometimes get disconnected and I noticed this almost empty it was not an isolation does not happened so again considering the cost of these earbuds that was sort of disappointed and I experienced this almost every day once or twice also moving to the button sir the buttons are actually really hard on this one yes I get it they might have done due to the water resistant feature. 


But again you have to really make a firm press so for the button so that is again one thing that I found I didn't like that and it could have been a little bit more tactile in my Frank opinion and this is the biggest deal breaker guys for me and I checked this again and again I checked it in multiple devices with Android smartphones and even with iPhone there is a slight delay in terms of sound so for example if you watch using this to watch video and stuff it's simply not saying for example there is a half lets quarter second delay so it's not lip sync and for watching videos in the evenings when I tried to it was a very bad experience and I was very very surprised. 


Because I've used other Bose devices for example the post QC 35 etc and they never had this problem and I have this from both with Android smartphones as well as on the iPhone I thought it might be a phone very issue so I loaded the Bose app on this iPhone and I check the firmware it says that I'm on the current firmware so this is a big what do you say problem for me I would say if you can save a lot of media for example figure you like using this for watching videos and something it has that audio delay and the experience will not be good and lastly considering the price point it's a premium product from Bose it's about 250 dollars in US and in India. 


It's about 19 thousand rupees and still as both the boss is going with the microUSB port come on boss a person who's gonna buy this will be having a flagship device smart phone and most of them have moved to USB type-c so I don't get it why you are still stuck with micro USB port so as you can see I had lot of expectations from this one but to be frank I'm not fully satisfied with this one I would say these are still good your Birds for a person who wants to just use it while he's jogging around and is a very active person for that person this might be really good but for a casual user who would like to use it as a normal here but also I would say this is just slightly overpriced and that problem of that lag and audio can be a big factor in those respect. 


I would say the airport frankly speaking is a better buy yes this is more comfortable in long runs because it's really really comfortable but if you're a normal user you might also use this to watch videos and stuff and that lag that I'm getting or do you like is simply not that great answering the price point so yes this might be a good device if you are a sports at it and want to use it daily for just jogging and running but for a casual user considering the price point and some of the flaws that I've mentioned as of now I simply cannot recommend this one I hope you found this video review helpful again guys.

Read Next: Best Electronics Dealz

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts please let me know

Post Top Ad